Russian Academy of Sciences
EZAN - Experimental Factory of Scientific Engineering with Special Design Department
Innovation Engineering and Production Center
- Innovation Engineering and Production Center
was established in Vienna in 2006.
The Center is the Russian Academy of Sciences focal point representing its interests in Europe.
It is promoting new technologies as well as international collaboration in the field of science and technology.
The main objectives and functions of the Center are:
- search of partners for joint international research projects development
- promotion of innovation and high-technologies to the European market
- marketing analysis for new technologies and their commercialization
- assistance in equipment and components delivery to Russia for innovation & manufacturing activity
- investment, innovation project and business plan development, pilot project implementation
- training and retraining of specialists in research- and innovation-related entrepreneurship
The Center provides information and advisory services to Russian and Austrian research
institutes, centers and universities as well as to innovation companies interested in
international cooperation in research project and new technology development and implementation.
The Center welcomes any offer of cooperation from European partners.
Russian Academy of Sciences www.ras.ru
The Experimental Factory of Scientific Engineering www.ezan.ac.ru
with Special Design Department (EZAN) or simply EZAN